UPDATED AS OF: 03 July 2019
Company: A Natural Undertaking Ltd (the “Company” or “we”)
Registered Company Address: 290 Vicarage Rd, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7NH
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
Address: The Directors, 290 Vicarage Rd, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7NH
Telephone No: 0121 444 0437 (between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT)
Collection of your personal data
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”
What data do we collect?
We collect personal information about you (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age, other contact details such as telephone number, email address etc. and passwords) through this website, ONLY where you voluntarily submit it.
This may be when you request information through a contact form or email, submit comments or participate in some survey or other feature of the website.
Providing personal information is up to you. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it. (However, if you do submit the data and subsequently want it removed you only need to contact us on the details above to request this).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To respond to your questions, comments, requests or survey responses.
- For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
At the point of collection of your information, where appropriate, we will provide you with an “opt-in” mechanism. An “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you further communications which are outside the scope of your original communication to us.
We will not send you any such communications unless you have “opted-in”.
Opting-in will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to continue to use your personal information for a particular purpose you may “opt-out” at any time by contacting us as provided above.
Sharing personal data
We will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties, except as outlined below, without your specific consent:
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use a few trusted Service Providers to help deliver our website services. All our suppliers are subject to the appropriate safeguards operating in full compliance with Data Protection Law.
- Hosting provider – to host our website and connected database
- Email provider – to send notifications or messages relating to website services which you have opted in to.
- Website Plugin providers – to increase the functionality and safety of the website
If you wish to see a list of these providers please contact us on the above details.
This website uses ads (Google, Facebook)
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How data will be used
A Natural Undertaking Limited will process personal data (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Length of time personal data is stored
We will only retain information for as long as is necessary to deliver the service safely and securely. We may need to retain some records to maintain compliance with other applicable legislation – for example finance, taxation, fraud and money laundering law requires certain records to be retained for an extended duration, in some cases for up to seven years.
Collection of additional data
If you are browsing our website, we will not collect any information which will identify you by name unless your IP address matches information already knowingly volunteered by you. If this information matches existing data records we will collect information about which pages were visited and whether you are using our website using a mobile phone, tablet or PC. We collect information using cookies and/or traffic data which uses IP addresses or other numeric identifiers, which analyse navigation and use of the website (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies are only used by us and this data is never shared with any other organisation.
You do not have to have cookies activated on your web browser to view this website.
We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable law in the above Jurisdiction. Children under the age referred to below for the appropriate Jurisdiction for the Site should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the website.
We will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Site.
If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted under applicable law.
A parent/ guardian can review, remove, change or refuse further collection or use of their child’s personal information by contacting us as provided above (include child’s name, address and e-mail address). Site’s Jurisdiction/Applicable Age: Under 13 years of age.
Checking or Removing Your Personal Information
If you wish to verify, correct, remove or update any of your personal information collected through this Site, contact us at the above “Contact” address, telephone number or e-mail.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that A Natural Undertaking Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by A Natural Undertaking Ltd, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and A Natural Undertaking Ltd
Supervisory authority contact:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
To email, click this link
A Natural Undertaking Ltd contact
Fran Glover or Carrie Weekes
290 Vicarage Rd
Tel: 0121 444 0437