Our Prepaid Funeral Plans
A Natural Undertaking Limited is an Introducer Authorised Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals.
Prepaid Funeral Plans
When it comes to planning a funeral, it can be a sensitive topic to navigate – especially if you are planning a service or ceremony for another person who has died. That’s why it may be beneficial to consider the option of a prepaid funeral plan – as you can help to alleviate the emotional and financial burdens from your family by planning and paying for a funeral ahead of time.
Prepaid Funeral Plans from Open Prepaid Funerals
We at, A Natural Undertaking Limited, have chosen to be an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Open Prepaid Funerals who offer fair, clear and transparent funeral plans. The experienced team at Open will guide you through the process of taking out a prepaid funeral plan and look after the financial aspects of the plan, whilst keeping us on hand to ensure your personal preferences can be met and that we maintain our relationships with the families we serve.
This relationship allows us at A Natural Undertaking to provide Open with our expertise and guidance on how the funeral is arranged and managed whilst they set up a plan to suit your needs and preferences.
You can jump straight to the our page on Open’s website too see the standard plans and prices. Simply click the following link: Go to webpage on OpenPrepaidFunerals.co.uk
About Open Prepaid Funerals
Open Prepaid Funerals Ltd was formed in 2003 with the aim of providing a financially secure and ethical method of planning a future funeral by specialising in prepaid funeral plans. They offer a range of prepaid funeral plans, from a low-key unattended cremation to attended services designed to suit a variety of requirements. You can also create almost anything you require through their detailed and unique bespoke plan.
The cost of your prepaid funeral plan depends entirely on the funeral plan you choose, your personal preference and the level of service that you require. The final cost of your funeral could include cemetery or crematorium fees, funeral notices, limousines, flowers, orders of service and many more elements to ensure your funeral is as personal as possible should you wish. The team of Open Advisers will talk you through this on the telephone, online using a webcam, or if required, face to face.
Once set up, your payment is made into The Open Prepaid Funerals Trust Fund, where it is managed by professional fund managers, overseen by a board of trustees and independently audited annually. The trust deed has been created in such a way that its purpose is to offer greater protection to you the plan holder and your family or estate. We here at A Natural Undertaking Limited will have the responsibility for the provision of your funeral on your behalf through Open Prepaid Funerals
Why Choose a Prepaid Funeral Plan
By choosing a prepaid funeral plan, this is a simple and practical way to let family know that everything is taken care of. Some of the main benefits include:
- Removes financial burden – as the funeral plan will be paid up front or in monthly instalments, this can reduce the financial burden on others when the time comes.
- Can alleviate emotional stress – planning your funeral beforehand helps to alleviate the added stress, but also provides a caring solution to decrease emotional stress on family members.
- Funeral Director fees are fixed – although funeral plan prices may fluctuate due to inflation, the price of the funeral director’s professional services is fixed at the time the plan has been bought – meaning that your plan is safe for years to come.
- Contribution to disbursements – your plan can include a contribution to third party costs, such as; the crematorium cost, a minister or officiant to carry out the service, flowers or obituary notices. Your contribution to disbursements is not guaranteed to be covered and your family or estate may have to make an additional contribution at the time of need. A list of potential disbursements are available in Open’s terms and conditions.
- Individual personalisation – by choosing a prepaid funeral plan, you can decide on the theme of your own funeral yourself, and ensure that everything is to your taste and personal preference ahead of the time.
By choosing a local independent funeral director such as ourselves, with Open Prepaid Funerals, you can receive a high-quality experience along with the expertise required – allowing you to be safe in the knowledge your funeral is taken care of when the time comes.
Simply get in touch with us and we will arrange an appointment with an Open adviser or you can contact Open directly on 0330 660 0072 to get the process started.
A Natural Undertaking Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 962403.